New from Pink Politic


A disturbing study of FBI records found that since 1995 the national average of solved homicides in the United States is only about 64%— leaving 36% of murders unsolved cases annually. This mound of unsolved Cold Case murders has a compounding financial and workload effect on police departments and the respective personnel assigned to work them.

The Cold Case Foundation

Missouri’s Missing & Unsolved Cases


In Missouri, from 1980 to 2019, there were 23,023 homicides with 72% of them being solved.

The rest remained unsolved cases.


unsolved cases

Pink Politics Missing And Unsolved Cases In Missouri



Click here to find out more about Pink Politic


Pink Politic is a site that’s primary focus is advocating for reform within the state of Missouri.

At Pink Politic, we are neither right nor left.

We are interested in providing different views from many sides so that you are able to make informed decisions.

Our site’s news is gathered from various local and national news sources. We try to aggregate from the right, left, and center. 

We are a work in progress with a vision.

Pink Politic

Please be patient. If a link is unclickable, come back; we update our site daily with new information.


You can subscribe to our site to receive alerts updating you on our new stories.

We will never spam you or sell your information.